Get a rental subsidy for your apartment or house

Are you an adult graduate with a disability certificate and want to take a job? Can’t live in the locality where you are looking for a job or working?

Get a subsidy for renting an apartment or house under the PFRON program“Independence-Activity-Mobility” Housing for Graduates. Check out how to do it.


Increase text size

Increase letter spacing

Use dyslexia-friendly fonts

Enlarge cursor

Link highlighting

Stop animations

Reset settings